Your privacy is important to me. It is my policy to respect your privacy regarding any information I may collect from you across my website http://www.irenepreite.com. I only ask for personal information when I truly need it to provide a service to you. I collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. I also let you know why I’m collecting it and how it will be used.
I only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. The data I store (name and email address for subscribers), I’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. I don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties.
My website may link to external sites that are not operated by me. Please be aware that I have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. You are free to refuse my request for your personal information or unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time, with the understanding that I may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of my website will be regarded as acceptance of my practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how I handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Similar to other commercial websites, my website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how my site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at my site, and the websites visited just before and just after my own, as well as your IP address.
Information You Provide To Me
The Website provides various places for users to provide information. I collect information that users provide by communicating with me via contact forms or providing comments or other feedback. I use information you provide to me to deliver the requested service, to improve my overall performance, and to provide you with news and information.
Information I Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology
As you navigate through my Website, I may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through my website, and any communications between your computer and my Website. Among other things, I will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type. The information I collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. I use this data to improve my Website and my service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to me, my systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
1. I will retain any information you choose to provide until the earlier of: (a) you asking me to delete the information, (b) my decision to cease using the existing data providers, or (c) me deciding that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
2. You have the right to request access to your data that I store and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
3. You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
4. You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
5. To the extent that you provided consent to my processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
I require only the information that is reasonably required to enter in contact with you. I will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with me.
Irene Preite | Address: Via Astore 83a, 73042, Casarano, LE, Italy | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of February 05th, 2019